Restructuring of your business may be required, or might be an option, for any number of reasons:
- Planned change in ownership
- Separation of business divisions or service lines into distinct business entities
- Succession planning
- Future protection from possible previous actions
- Removal of non-profitable parts of the business and/or an exit from onerous commitments
Restructuring can often be achieved without a formal insolvency appointment, but if any aspect of the business is insolvent, then restructuring can also take place within that context of a formal appointment.
If the structure of your business no longer suits your trading or shareholder aspirations, and you would like more information on the options leading to structural change, our team can:
- Review your current business structure, financial commitments and ongoing trading requirements
- Identify the options that may suit your requirements, setting out the advantages and actions required
- Assist in the implementation of structural change
- Support you communicating your strategy with key stakeholders
We will help you assess your situation, explore your options, provide you with advice and develop a solution for you. To arrange a free, no obligation consultation click here or call 01592 630085.
Free Options Review
Get in touch with us for a free, confidential discussion about your situation and your possible next steps. Please call us on 01592 630 085, email email@example.com or fill in the form below.
Get free debt advice
To find out more about managing your money and getting free debt advice, visit Money Advice Service. It’s an independent, free and impartial service set up to help people manage their money.
Their website provides advice and guides to help improve your finances. It also features tools, such as calculators, letter templates and videos, to help you keep track and plan ahead.
The Money Advice Service also offers support over the phone and online.